Bless Mycho Jamil
Atemporal - Poem by Bless Mycho Jamil
Time is under us when you and I are intertwined.
The depths of our love is as deep as the sea of stars
The calm breeze gushing against our skin whispers our ineffable love.
You and I, pacing beyond our desires.
The moonlight shall envelop us as we journey down the voids of our hearts, spreading the light that we hold in our eyes.
Let me travel to your beautiful mind, for you hold an entire universe, waiting to be known.
I don't mind standing alone in this world, as long as we're together.
Comments about Atemporal by Bless Mycho Jamil
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl