Autumn - Poem by Soren Valentine
The autumn has come upon us!
Emeralds have faded.
Rubies now die.
The golden treasures of the tree
are all that I can see.
What am I to do when the sun is but a shadow of His glory?
Comments about Autumn by Soren Valentine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl