Ava Garder - Poem by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Ava Garder, the movie queen,
Who breathed her last in 1990,
At sixty seven, has been pronounced
The highest specimen of the human species.
A sexy girl, a sexual symphony,
A hot number, a goddess, an enigma,
A very, very wild spirit,
The one who broke the rules all the time,
And the outburst of the celebrate men
Who had lived at her time.
She had gone famous to infamous,
To notorious and to a menace
And had a pitiable death.
One doesn’t know what future awaqits.
Comments about Ava Garder by Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl