Avenger's Loyalty - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
Cocked his stuff, blew it up
weighed blood by pints.
smirked for who kissed the sod;
the dead's Prada is smudged.
Checks injured old feelings,
now beaming with content,
for such an old thirst quenched?
Is the bossy anger diffused,
Or like some stubborn scars stick?
Comments about Avenger's Loyalty by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl