I Anticipate Disaster - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
I anticipate disaster
before it bumps into my way;
the stress wrinkles.
I fence myself
with walls within walls;
every stranger's smile
is a conspired event.
Comments about I Anticipate Disaster by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl