Restraint - Poem by Melanie Emikohe
He is all about subtleties -
Half smiles, off-whites on cinco de mayo;
He gets around with restraint,
A sneaky shadow in a crowd!
Then he retires to a rocking chair
Pondering about today, old affairs,
They are vivid like scarlet on sand,
Then another shot of Sunset Rum!
Comments about Restraint by Melanie Emikohe
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda