Edward Kofi Louis
Axl - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Badu and Droby went out for a walk,
And all that Kuranyi and Kwesi could see was their back!
But when will Axl call in for my love?
For i have been waiting all day long.
Comments about Axl by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl