Edward Kofi Louis
Ayivie - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
How deep is your love to me Ayivie?
For the sun, moon and stars do shine unto earth;
And like your muse of love so noted last night.
Still, teel, steal! !
When are you having the 'Saturday Night Fever' with me?
For the authenticity of this love is about your muse,
And like the songs of the singing birds to my heart.
Use your human mind to train yourself on this love,
For you are going to learn from me as well;
So do not hide behind the Walls of Jericho! !
Comments about Ayivie by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl