Edward Kofi Louis
B. A. S. E. B. A. L. L. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
By with the laws and live in peace;
As seen with your works!
ShariSharing and caring,
Eyes of peace and love! !
Because we need peace than war.
All in the name of kindness and humility,
Lifting up positive morals along the line;
Leading and teaching the truth always.
Comments about B. A. S. E. B. A. L. L. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl