Edward Kofi Louis
B. I. N. A. Y. A. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Born to live!
Insight with the muse of wisdom;
Noted with the beauty of creation! !
According to righteous laws,
Yearning always for the works of the truth,
Able to share with others without racism.
Comments about B. I. N. A. Y. A. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda