Edward Kofi Louis
B. L. O. O. M. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Bright light of true love!
Living in peace with your neighbours;
Onward with positive morals,
Only with servitude and attitude,
Mighty is the truth! ! Able to teach us righteous morals.
Comments about B. L. O. O. M. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl