Edward Kofi Louis
Edward Kofi Louis (13th October 1961 / Accra, GHANA)
B. O. N. I. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Born to win!
Onward with positive morals,
Noted with true love;
Insight with the works of peace.
Comments about B. O. N. I. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Thursday, November 17, 2016
Poem Edited: Friday, November 18, 2016
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda