Edward Kofi Louis
B. O. U. R. G. E. T. - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Bright light of true love!
Only to touch your heart,
Under the umbrella of the truth,
Respecting the rules of life,
Gained with wisdom! !
Exhibited with righteous laws,
Tender love and kindness.
Comments about B. O. U. R. G. E. T. by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl