Barry A. Lanier
Bthought For Today - Poem by Barry A. Lanier
Sitting here with writer's bloc,
Writing down any thoughts for today.
Adding to these daily, one just might,
Turn magically into a poem.
A word means more tomorrow,
Than it does today.
If it were not for dreaming,
Where would I be?
I love the 'bookness' of a book,
The feel of the paper, the smell of new or old.
A motivational speaker told me,
I could reason myself back into cheerfullness.
He was wrong.
Don't ask me how old I am!
My bladder reminds me of it every 2 hours.
What are your thoughts,
Comments about Bthought For Today by Barry A. Lanier
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda