Edward Kofi Louis
Batticaloa - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
Bet, set, let, net, pet, wet!
Also with the truth;
Trying to win! !
Throwing the dice,
Clues and blues;
Along the lines of the Game,
Let, get, met!
Only to win the game,
After many obstacles.
Comments about Batticaloa by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl