Battlefield - Poem by August Stramm
Yielding clod lulls iron off to sleep
bloods clot the patches where they oozed
sucking lusts around decay.
Murder on murder blinks
in childish eyes.
Comments about Battlefield by August Stramm
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl