Beautiful - Poem by Corrina Kavea
What is beautiful?
You and I
Life is beautiful
be full of beauty
be not a fool.
Comments about Beautiful by Corrina Kavea
Mary Elizabeth Frye
Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Sunday, January 20, 2013
Poem Edited: Monday, January 21, 2013
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda