Beautiful Courage - Poem by Naveed Akram
Courage overtakes the self when in a rush or anxious struggle;
One fears, one dies and the courage is there to save the soul.
Beautiful courage creates a thought for the wayfarer,
Beauty has exposed its laws and credentials like paper.
Beautiful death shall speak for itself in the happiest wounds,
Lucky are the dead who come alive, who have spoken for their souls.
My asking for beauty is far too deep, my solution for its presence is fatal
Yet the years have instilled a beautiful abode in the heart that is thirsty.
Courage undertakes a beautiful moment thoughtless and deep,
My wonder has ceased, like the sword that penetrates the flesh.
Comments about Beautiful Courage by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl