Boy I Love You - Poem by princess perry
boy, i swear you dont know how much i love you.
you keep me on track.
all of the people that have called me crazy,
you are still here with me.
you love me through the thick and thin,
and you make sure im always smiling and happy.
even through the times i wanted to cry.
you never wanted to see me sad.
even though you werent always there,
you still knew what to do or say,
to make me happy.
you never called me out of my name,
as other people would have.
and you never put your hands on me.
boy i swear you dont know how much i love you.
Comments about Boy I Love You by princess perry
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl