Beautiful Sunrise - Poem by Marilyn Lott
I love to wake up in the morning
And outside my window see
The day as it wakes up
It always is exciting to me.
Sometimes the fog is thick as mud
Can’t see a single thing
Other times the sky is brilliant
What a way to start out my morning.
Comments about Beautiful Sunrise by Marilyn Lott
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda