Beauty Everywhere! - Poem by Arun kumar
Beauty rises when the Sun's rays sweep
From the darkest deep in the morn.
When the stars salute to their befitting king
And the night finds her way back home!
Beauty dances when the lovely birds chirp
Provokes the wind, pure & cold-
To kiss the little flowers with utmost care
And makest them dance with all his share.
Beauty smiles there above high wide hills
When the lovely rays slide down wide leaves.
And in the deepest shallow at their feet,
In those tender greens that always touch it.
Beauty charms! in every destined place!
On milky streams & in thy pure veins.
Though deepest & largest exists there,
Widest & grandest everywhere! ! !
Comments about Beauty Everywhere! by Arun kumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl