Otteri Selvakumar (25-07-1970 / 13, santhiyappa street, otteri, chennai-600012, tamilnadu, s.india)
Bed Batting - Poem by Otteri Selvakumar
not a play ground...
paly ground is only
to the bed....
who is read...!
Comments about Bed Batting by Otteri Selvakumar
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poem Submitted: Saturday, April 18, 2009
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl