Bedsheets - Poem by Aram Stefanian
You made my bed, why is it too cold?
I wonder who threw our bedsheets away?
If you believe that our love's good as gold,
Then there's no actual reason you can't stay.
Could your hugging prevent me from shivering?
Would your kisses leave me cold and scarred?
I guess you're too old for baby bearing.
Wanna get some mutant creature or retard?
From the waters into the ashes! Is that all the evolution?
The dead don't freeze! Found another solution?
An extra spare option for us is just frying in hell
When it discovers that we got no soul to sell.
Comments about Bedsheets by Aram Stefanian
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl