Been Fed By A Golden Spoon - Poem by Deborah Danso
Spoon fed with a golden spoon.
Just sitting on a moon.
Directed by the rules of cocoons, going shopping with a bunch of baboons
Madly hopping fast like zoom, sitting on a broom
Materialistic snubbing haven't heard of coins, lavishly building interest like a boom box spitting out tunes
Clothes to be sewn with a golden loom
Living in a golden castle to much empty room
Never lifted a hand to touch a broom, I'm doomed not moving staying the same
Greed, bitter life, not sweet
Don't lift a hand to wash a scented sheet, what sheet?
Have no direction, say cheese to lavish, I don't want to share I'm way too rich to eat mutton
Cos my stomach is filled with glutton.
Comments about Been Fed By A Golden Spoon by Deborah Danso
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda