Before Aurora - Poem by Marta Xoxx
A dropp of starlight sparks the flow of romance
in the moonlight's mysteriousley deep glow.
As the chalise of fire is so freely tipping over,
those bold shadows of the night turn to fantastic mysteries.
And i feel what you're feeling, so silently.
In peace with the gazes that surround my soul
cornered by all our racing emotions.
Lost; yet still able to simply find my way
with you by my side.
Hearts burning defenseless, still no words against
touching the flavour that is so foreign,
with fire pouring onto our souls.
Mysteries reveal before the glitter of the night
desperatley needing every inch of that feeling.
Before Aurora flies across the night sky,
I'm secretly whispering 'kiss me' like never before.
Comments about Before Aurora by Marta Xoxx
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl