Aashish Ameya Poems
- Divorce Thorns grown up on innocent Flower’s chest
- I Died Long Time Back I died long time back Buried in the ...
- Eternal Pleasure Sweet sound of sparrow Awakened my ...
- Zen Poem -4 Thoughts come to me Like a breeze And inside me...
- Zen Poem-16 In this very space
- Zen Poem-11 Genes arranged in helix Life grows in ...
- Zen Poem-17 Neither of us said it
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Best Poem of Aashish Ameya
Thorns grown up on innocent
Eyes are bleeding
Parents just got divorced