'Being Weak' - Poem by Kailia Chatterton
I thought i was so strong,
like I was on top of the world
and crying didn't happen,
it wasn't an option.
Now it just happens.
no calming down,
Just rivers of tears that sparkle
and shine like diamond facets,
or flecks of gold in
Comments about 'Being Weak' by Kailia Chatterton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl