Kailia Chatterton Poems
- 'The Darkness' The Darkness is closing up all around me; ...
- Restless Nights Sleep has escaped me once more, I wish to ...
- 'Daddy Dearest' Dear Daddy Dearest, why do you always seem ...
- 'Being Weak' I thought i was so strong, untouchable, like...
- 'Dream' A Lost young petal wandering souls I see the dream ...
- 'Waiting For' What the hell are you waiting for? ? I've ...
- 'My Life' My Life... My Mind... So fragile and easy, To ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Kailia Chatterton
is closing up all around me;
clouding my vision,
clouding my thoughts,
clouding my everything.
The Darkness is now consuming me,
nowhere to go,
nothing to see,
nothing to taste
and nothing to feel;
has swallowed me up,
as I sit here crying,
bleeding and dying,
I'm torn in half,
by the thought of what I've become.
Can I find my way back again?
Out of this Disturbing Darkness...