'The Darkness' - Poem by Kailia Chatterton
is closing up all around me;
clouding my vision,
clouding my thoughts,
clouding my everything.
The Darkness is now consuming me,
nowhere to go,
nothing to see,
nothing to taste
and nothing to feel;
has swallowed me up,
as I sit here crying,
bleeding and dying,
I'm torn in half,
by the thought of what I've become.
Can I find my way back again?
Out of this Disturbing Darkness...
Comments about 'The Darkness' by Kailia Chatterton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl