'Daddy Dearest' - Poem by Kailia Chatterton
Dear Daddy Dearest,
why do you always seem so stressed,
always worried, always disappointed...
I do the things you ask me to,
and avoid the ones you don't.
I try to please you
but I never succeed.
I try to make you proud,
but in the end, all you ever do
So please Daddy Dearest,
can you tell me with complete
why your always so disappointed
Comments about 'Daddy Dearest' by Kailia Chatterton
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl