Believe Me, My Feelings Are True! - Poem by Yoseph Lupu
It is you, I saw,
When a flower I draw,
With red petals and green leaves,
Putting some colours to please.
And you, smiled to it...
It remind you, the day we meet!
How wonderful it was!
It makes me to applause!
Oh yes, you were as today,
With smart eyes, for a new day,
A new beginning, a new life,
Full of pleasure, full of files!
I saw it, when you I first heard,
Your extreme voice, to me has been send.
There a vibration was, so fast,
That made me say, I must!
I had to meet you, for me was clear,
And tell you, my dear,
That what I felt, was true,
And it was and it is, only for you!
Comments about Believe Me, My Feelings Are True! by Yoseph Lupu
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl