Best Friend Of All - Poem by Dan Jensen
We met online..
But why let that be a spine..
Supported me he always has..
And there for me, always was.
We have been through stuff as a team..
Together with him, I'm extreme..
If a part of me is missing..
He's always listening.
Both his timing is cool..
And image, the women drool..
He's also a fortune bringer..
I don't know, but he's a true life-stringer.
Believe in me he does..
I'm sure when he reads this, he'll blush..
Hes a real guy..
I've got no reason why..
He's the one who made me try.
Comments about Best Friend Of All by Dan Jensen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl