Failed Love - Poem by Dan Jensen
We did not agree..
At that, we should see..
Fit with each other, we knew..
But our love withdrew.
Every night I cried..
Laying on my bed, I knew I tried..
Giving up I did..
For this, I was not fit.
I missed him more then anything..
Even suicide was tempting..
I looked out the window, at the broken moon..
Without you, there's no fortune.
I hid my face in my pillow..
Breaking to pieces, was my window..
My house falling apart..
Without you, I'm nothing, sweetheart.
My world falling apart..
Please, push restart..
I am nothing without you..
What am I to do.
Comments about Failed Love by Dan Jensen
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl