Alvin A. Sun
Big Headed You - Poem by Alvin A. Sun
l've noticed something about you,
very full of yourself you are.
l've been watching what you do,
open thoughts you have not.
You've proven this many times,
showing your colors makes a fool out of you.
l'm not going to inform you,
even though, l have.
Comments about Big Headed You by Alvin A. Sun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl