Alvin A. Sun
Alvin A. Sun Poems
- Who Is She...? Who is she to think that she can get away ...
- You Are Priceless You are priceless in every way that you ...
- Not My Mood Who'd know that the magnitude in your ...
- Big Headed You l've noticed something about you, very full ...
- A Picture Torn The sky is yellow with a hint of orange. The ...
- Compulsive Hound Full of spine you are. They feel like damn,...
- Something Has Happened A happinning has taken place and I am...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Alvin A. Sun
Who Is She...?
Who is she to think
that she can get away with this,
it's not like a blink.
Who is she to be
special without me,
for l am the one who holds the gold.
Who is she to tell me
what to do,
and how to do it.
l think she is just trying to control
who l am,
but she will not get the best of
who l am.
l do think much of her
but she needs,
l am not her,
just a me