Alvin A. Sun
Joey - Poem by Alvin A. Sun
I use to have a kitten
who cheered me up when I
He was so little and adoriable.
He was orange and had white stripes.
But one day Jordie chased him away.
I never saw Joey again.
I still miss him till this very day.
Comments about Joey by Alvin A. Sun
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl