Sasha Claire Beckains
Big Hearts Full Of Love - Poem by Sasha Claire Beckains
I came from your tummy,
And always been loved by you.
You cradled me when I was tiny,
And sung to me too.
Now, it’s your turn to be pampered,
To be loved in every way,
To relax on a very special
It’s your time to pick, what we should do Today,
for your the special someone
To have fun on this day.
We celebrate this for you, for everything
You’ve done, from caring to loving,
To all the nice things you’ve done.
And although there’s bumpy spots,
We know just when to smooth the road out,
And today is one of those times, when
We all say…
HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY! ! ! ! ! ! ! ! !
(Dedicated to: My mom....I love you! !)
Comments about Big Hearts Full Of Love by Sasha Claire Beckains
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl