Marvin Brato Sr
Bighearted Woman - Poem by Marvin Brato Sr
Lights your life with the colors of love
Yes as bright as the rainbow above.
Delights with the blessings of heaven,
In your heart all imperfections forgiven
And feel a renewed felicity enliven.
Many of us look up to you as fiscalizer
A humbled intellectual doing things better.
God has blessed you abundantly
Loving husband and children in the family.
Accumulating wealth pours in like water,
Yet sharing some to charity does matter
As long as such brings joy to do better.
Being a loving and responsible daughter
Undaunted years of caring for an ailing father
Never you denied help to those in your chart
Of sharing your blessings even from the start.
Comments about Bighearted Woman by Marvin Brato Sr
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl