Birthdays - Poem by Val Jennings
Birthdays are exciting.
Birthday gifts are fun.
Your life on earth
began at birth,
another year is gone.
So ever looking forward
to all that you can do,
We celebrate, upon this day,
our love and hope for you.
Comments about Birthdays by Val Jennings
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl