Puzzles And Poetry - Poem by Val Jennings
A puzzle is like poetry.
It causes us to reflect
And see a thing quite differently.
Is it object or object?
Some fit in place so easily.
'Have we done this before? '
Some can't be solved without commissary.
Pondering is a chore.
Some are full of challenge,
designed for the elite;
A contest for the higher minds
where my Mensa friends compete.
Some are easy, seek and find;
much like tic-tac-toe.
If you don't solve it with an X
perhaps you play the O.
Comments about Puzzles And Poetry by Val Jennings
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl