BISCUITS WITH APPLE SAUCE - Poem by Dan Coman
i stay with mara at the window.
a beautiful winter's day
it snows as we eat biscuits with apple sauce
not saying a thing.
each with the whole winter morning before us.
sometimes we stop eating and
press our noses to the glass
we stay that way without saying a thing
breath warms my face slowly
and slowly-slowly mara's breath
spreads warmth throughout the park
Comments about BISCUITS WITH APPLE SAUCE by Dan Coman
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl