Bitter Animals - Poem by Naveed Akram
The bitter animals compose a short message,
An address to the public, advice for a friend,
That I love it the way winners bring an adage,
From advantages prospered and to ascend.
Binary is the dog’s letter, either it speaks or barks,
Learning the briefing on the wall, living along,
Much with the need for birthmarks,
Much handed to the simplicity they belong.
I crave for motion bugging a movement,
A book is handed to desirables,
The dogs and cats do carry on appeasement,
Much to the scale of worry of untouchables.
Comments about Bitter Animals by Naveed Akram
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl