Edward Kofi Louis
Bitterness! - Poem by Edward Kofi Louis
They rejected the truth;
And now, hatred is the main cause of death.
Always in war to kill each other.
Outside the fold;
But, each heart knows its own bitterness.
The red thing!
Killing people without any reason at all.
The father of a fool has no joy;
And, the ways of the world is now bare to us today.
Comments about Bitterness! by Edward Kofi Louis
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl