Black On White - Poem by Kiersten Reilly
Now black and gray,
To my crying eyes.
Once large and filled,
Now a black hole,
No more room for love.
Once loved me,
And i killed us,
Now we'll never be.
Comments about Black On White by Kiersten Reilly
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl