Blizzard Of Fire - Poem by Soren Valentine
So many days laying in wait.
So many days crying in vain.
Married to this cold forest,
It burns like fire within my core.
I'm stuck here with People,
stuck in places long wandered.
Waiting, waiting to be sundered,
and shield myself from this blizzard of fire.
Comments about Blizzard Of Fire by Soren Valentine
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl