chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Blue Baby - Poem by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
say lady, can you fade me?
drink of water about an order i received to be....
send the edge one and the fun gun
best guess is a scenerio
till they tell us so
Comments about Blue Baby by chris bowen, a.k.a to wit
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- TelevisionRoald Dahl