Bonding In Family Is Key To Happiness - Poem by Dan Quiles
Kinship is the kind of membership
& Partnership that should be idolized &
Idealistically & preferential keep intact;
For the sake of the relationship.
In order to have stability, tranquility
and The aBility;
TO worship one's own actions.
Balance in life one must start w/one's blood.
That represents everything
Our kinship should always be worship.
Comments about Bonding In Family Is Key To Happiness by Dan Quiles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye