Dan Quiles Poems
- Time Time is relative, Time is relevant, Time can ...
- Dame Solo Un Poco De Ti Papa dame tu cariño Tan inocente soy...
- A Son’s Wish Father, oh dad; I think of you often. I love ...
- Poems From Mexico 1999 In every ending there is a ...
- Oh Beautiful Oh beautiful, oh Beautiful, How bountiful, ...
- Running Again I lost it all by a second, Hurting inside ...
- I Wish You Knew I wish you knew What I have inside, The ...
I was born and raised in Boston, MA. If you want to know about me, read my semi-biography written in the poem, 'Reflection of then Now.' more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Dan Quiles
Time is relative,
Time is relevant,
Time can irelevant,
Time stands still against our will,
Time is precious and generous,
Time is essential and preferential,
Time waits for no one,
Time is gone just like that,
Time can be cruel & brutal,
Time can be harsh,
Time is our worst enemy,
Time can be special,
Time can magical,
Time can be too practical,
Time can be endless as breathless.