Dare To Be The Light - Poem by Dan Quiles
Smile a pile
of Tiles of Smiles.
Leave an imprint,
Leave your stamp
In the damp surface.
Race each moment as if your last.
Blast & bury w/fury your past.
Make your present last.
Leave a lasting affect.
& Always reflect the needs of others needs.
Weed out the root of the problem.
Make your omen to be part of the solution.
Leave a lasting paste taste in this world.
Comments about Dare To Be The Light by Dan Quiles
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda