Kevin John Racaza
Bonfire - Poem by Kevin John Racaza
Stuck here waiting, dreaming
Of the day that you will see.
Singing a lullaby,
I can help you fly.
No need to doubt my intentions,
I'll be you your noble steed,
Who will carry you on his back
And keep your heart intact.
Don't lose your mind
Over silly things that are no good.
For you are the morning dew
And I'm the bud in due.
If you wonder what's to prove,
Sit with me and be my guest.
We will unravel our heart's mysteries,
Help each other out against all adversaries.
Chills are running down my spine,
With your aid, we'll have a bonfire.
Our feelings a flaming bond
Stick together, find out what's beyond.
Comments about Bonfire by Kevin John Racaza
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
- Still I RiseMaya Angelou
- The Road Not TakenRobert Frost
- If You Forget MePablo Neruda
- DreamsLangston Hughes
- Annabel LeeEdgar Allan Poe
- Stopping By Woods On A Snowy EveningRobert Frost
- IfRudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And WeepMary Elizabeth Frye
- TelevisionRoald Dahl
- I Do Not Love You Except Because I Love YouPablo Neruda